[Owasp-board] Background check for Global Board members

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 20:40:36 UTC 2014

Eoin, the Foundation is based in the US so the background check should be
originated there.

Jim, thanks for the support on this initiative... I also believe is
reasonable to vet staff/Board.

Josh, regarding scope we could use the same as currently used for OWASP
staff.

Paul, could you please provide an insight into how this is done for staff?

Thanks
Fabio