[Owasp-board] Schwag Order Form?

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 19:16:08 UTC 2014

Hi Josh - Order form and process for Merchandise is here.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Merchandise#How_to_Request_OWASP_Merchandise

We had a batch of the Cornucopia cards come back from AppSecUS - those are
new and might be great gaming adventure for the University audience.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org