[Owasp-board] OWASP Project Committee

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Sep 17 21:44:53 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,

Here is the list of requirements that members must comply(apart from the
rules stipulated in the committee)
-Must Provide feedback when requested
-Project Review of at least one project during a period of 3  months
-Provide feedback and Review of Reports regarding the project review's
result(every 6 months we have major reviews and when a member requests one,
minor ones are done every 3 months)

These are all my requirements. Feel free to shoot anytime the email to the
community to look for members

regards

Johanna