[Owasp-board] OWASP Project Committee

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Sep 17 19:33:01 UTC 2014

Johanna,

If you would prefer to make the announcement on the OWASP community list to
elaborate on what you are looking for from committee members, I think that
would be acceptable.  The goal here is to provide transparency in the
committee creation and provide everyone with an opportunity for membership
from the start.  Also, to ensure that there is an adequate number of
participants to keep committee activities afloat.

~josh