[Owasp-board] Introducing NGO Connect | Salesforce Foundation

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Sep 17 17:36:27 UTC 2014

Seems interesting but I defer to Paul and Kate who are our sales force experts for how this may already exist in our deployment and positive/negatives.

Tom, was there a particular feature or use case that caught your attention? I'd be curious if it's something new to this newly announced service or something already existing in our current services.

Michael