[Owasp-board] OWASP Project Committee

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Sep 17 14:34:06 UTC 2014

To summarize the process:

Step 1) Johanna made the proposal - COMPLETE
Step 2) Community discussion - COMPLETE
Step 3) Perceived majority support and no major arguments against - COMPLETE
Step 4) Board established no conflict and in-line with OWASP Goals -
COMPLETE
Step 5) The BOARD initiates a public call for OWASP members interested in
committee membership via the OWASP community mailing list.  There is a 7
day window for this call. - WE ARE HERE
Step 6) As long as there are at least 5 applicants, the Board votes on the
creation of the committee.

So, since last night we established majority support, no arguments against,
no conflict, and in-line with OWASP goals, now we (the Board) need to make
a public call for OWASP members interested.

~josh