[Owasp-board] Meeting tomorrow

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 15:36:46 UTC 2014

The earliest that I can do it today is 3 PM CST (2 PM Mountain) and I'd
need to know that ASAP as it will require me to reschedule a meeting.
Please please please do not meet at an outdoor cafe/coffee shop.  I
understand that the weather is nice, but it will make it so that I can't
hear anything and might as well just not participate.  Please use the
conference room and conference phone facilities that are being provided to
us.  Thanks!

~josh