[Owasp-board] Meeting tomorrow

Laura Grau laura.grau at owasp.org
Tue Sep 16 11:24:34 UTC 2014

Good morning Tom,

Room is booked for us all day. Although, we need to tell the hotel a couple
of hours before you want to get in, so that they will have time to set it
up for you.

Just let me know when do you need to room to be ready.

Regards,

Laura Grau
Global Conference Manager
OWASP Foundation
laura.grau at owasp.org

On Sep 16, 2014, at 4:47 AM, Tom Brennan - proactiveRISK <
tomb at proactiverisk.com> wrote:

Laura, What is the earliest we can get into that room?

Mike, Tobias, Eoin, Fabio, Josh -  Jim and I are continuing our meeting
from yesterday starting at 10am in the lobby over brunch if anyone is
interested to join us.

On Sep 15, 2014, at 11:07 PM, Laura Grau <laura.grau at owasp.org> wrote:

Hello All,

The meeting is going to be held at the conference venue, in Homestead room
on Lower Level 1 (LL1) from 6pm to 9pm.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Best Regards,

Laura Grau

*Global Conference Manager*
*OWASP Foundation*