[Owasp-board] board meeting agenda: motion to add item about AppSec conferences

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Mon Sep 8 21:16:53 UTC 2014

We should get all topics added to the agenda. I do move through and set an
initial priority/ordering. But we can all of course discuss the priorities
before the meeting starts.

Like our last big meeting I will timebox the topics and clearly last the
intended outcome - vote/discussion/etc.

--
Michael Coates
Chairman, OWASP Board