[Owasp-board] Committee Project Review - proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Sep 8 18:53:08 UTC 2014

Yes

Right now, in the review committee we have

   - Carlos Allende
   - Chris Ducharme
   - Azzeddine Islam Mennouchi
   - Amro

They will be reviewing and monitoring the communication in the committee.
Most members are busy, so depending on their availability they will be able
to execute some reviews or at least take a look of the ones done.

We are also in the process of defining the final review process for
documentation

regards

Johanna