[Owasp-board] Committee Project Review - proposal

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Sep 8 18:38:12 UTC 2014

Hi Johanna,

one small question: have you meanwhile received any further interests
from the community for people interested to join the committee?

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: I just proposed to put this on the agenda for the board meeting in
Denver next week.
Following (or preceding) that we could send out the "If no conflict is
determined to exist, the Board will initiate a public call for OWASP
members interested in committee membership, via the OWASP Community
mailing list, with a seven day time window."