[Owasp-board] SWAMP meeting in Denver

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Sep 5 20:44:53 UTC 2014

If you want to attend let me know Tom, I can add you to the calendar
invite. If you know of anyone else who wants to attend, send them my way.

This is not set up as a public meeting, I don't think it's necessary.
It's really just to explain to SWAMP what our project details are (open
source) and help them set up a project. They are a Diamond sponsor and
would like the board there to help explain this, they invested a LOT of
money into SWAMP and want to make sure open source is the right move.

Helpful?

Aloha,
Jim