[Owasp-board] Elections and WASPY awards and community participation

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Sep 5 04:51:01 UTC 2014

 > If I were to revise this award, it would be based on tangible
metrics, not voting.

+1 very solid idea Josh. I would love to see "WASPY" move in that direction.

Another note, Johanna was given a WASPY award and while there are no
generic metrics we could have measured her by that is not specific to
the project review domain, I think she deserved that award bigtime. A
WASPY award that was "whoever reviews the most projects" would not be
super sensible I think, but Johanna certainly has done a lot of great
work for us.

Make sense?

Aloha,
Jim Manico