[Owasp-board] SWAMP meeting in Denver

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Sep 4 22:54:36 UTC 2014

Is anyone interested in meeting with SWAMP while in Denver? See below.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Beyer, Patrick" <PBeyer at continuousassurance.org>
*Date:* September 4, 2014 at 10:04:20 AM HST
*To:* "jim.manico at owasp.org" <jim.manico at owasp.org>
*Subject:* *OWASP Board Meeting witH SWAMP at Appsec USA*

  Hi Jim,

 Are you the one to coordinate a meeting with the SWAMP Leadership (Kevin
Greene, Miron Livny, Myself) and the OWASP Board at Appsec 2014?

 We are shooting for a Thursday Afternoon (1300 or 1400) if possible. We
could also meet after 16:00.

 We also want to invite the OWASP Board / Project Leaders to our Panel
discussion at 15:00 on Thursday in the SWAMP Breakout room. We will have
members of the SWAMP / DHS and the 4 commercial Tools that will be in the
SWAMP in the near future to discuss the SWAMP and is role in Application
Security.

 THANKS

 Patrick D. Beyer, PhD, PMP
Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP)