[Owasp-board] SWAMP - online resouce for OWASP projects

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Sep 1 11:02:35 UTC 2014

Hi Irene

Here some main questions regarding  the SWAMP:

   - What exactly  is the SWAMP?
   - Who owns the SWAMP?
   - What kind of Static analysis code tools can be used in the SWAMP?
   - What kind of programming languages and OS are supported? (what will be
   supported in the future?)
   - Can anyone get an account?
   - Are the projects uploaded available to the public or do I have an
   option to set them private?
   - How does the SWAMP compare to other services like Coverity?

regards

Johanna