[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Governance] OWASP Board Meetings - Missing Audio Recordings and Read Only Access to Minutes

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Oct 30 15:30:40 UTC 2014

Paul,

Can we please make sure that all 2014 meeting minutes have permissions set
to readable by everyone and the recordings are uploaded and referenced on
the wiki?  These should definitely be publicly available.

~josh

From: Matt Tesauro <matt.tesauro at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Subject: [Owasp-topten] Link to recorded board call which covered the Top 10
To: owasp-topten at lists.owasp.org

I just uploaded and created a link to the recorded board meeting  - its
CDN'ed though I'm not sure how long propagation takes.  It's been live for
about 5 minutes or so:

https://6e97685ba58960d513fd-9a5cad5a20e11694f60874cbf25347e2.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/2013-06-10_Board_Meeting.wmv

--
-- Matt Tesauro