[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] Please provide a status update to the membership

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Oct 29 13:06:46 UTC 2014

Hmmm.... interesting. Seems sad. Why is there a deadline? Honestly, I love
this honorary membership opportunity for volunteers. It gives volunteers a
chance to get to better know the OWASP community, and a good inclusive
policy. Can we just scrap the deadline and allow our volunteers to apply
year round?

Bev