[Owasp-board] Fwd: 10/28 update on disabling SSLv3 traffic on our network

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Oct 28 18:10:35 UTC 2014

Thanks for the heads up --- Matt can you provide any reports from Akamai on
utilization, most requested, blocks if we are using KONA etc...

Now that the Akamai service is up and running and operational -- would like
to baseline and measure it and share that data with the community if they
are interested in it like me.

Top requesting regions, countries, zones
Top page requests
Top unique visitors monthly
<insert other info>