[Owasp-board] Fwd: Bugcrowd / OWASP: Bughunt week

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Oct 21 08:36:09 UTC 2014

This is a proposal they are making to us, not the other way around.

Also, I believe it ties quite nicely with the following strategic goal for
2014:

*Mobilize OWASP volunteers to help address security issues in large
software systems/applications/frameworks.*

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Strategic_Goals

So we could either accept it, amend it or reject it.

Thanks for your feedback.

Fabio