[Owasp-board] Please provide a status update to the membership

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Oct 16 02:11:31 UTC 2014

Andrew,

It is viewable now thanks to super-Kate and her late night efforts to
support us!  Unfortunately, I'm honestly not sure why this document was
included in the Bylaws.  It is very specific to the 2012 elections, but
does illustrate that this is not a process either run or moderated by the
Board.  This process is firmly in the hands of our ED and Operations Team
in order to maintain objectivity.

~josh