[Owasp-board] [Owasp-community] Update report on OWASP Board Voting Process

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Oct 16 01:40:09 UTC 2014

I think we should still be sending renewal reminders for "honorary"
members.  If they don't think they will be eligible, then they can pay for
a membership, and if they are eligible, then they have a reminder to submit
again for "honorary" status.  Seems weird that we would actively try to
renew paying members, but go out of our way not to let honorary members
know that their membership is expiring.  My $0.02.

~josh