[Owasp-board] step back from (operational) OWASP Europe role

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Nov 20 05:25:07 UTC 2014

Dear Seba,

thanks a lot for all your time and effort support our European operation.

I agree that we should remove that burden from volunteers as far as
possible. (And personally will be keen to see more openSAMM coming :-) )

I volunteered to be on the board of the Europe entity board for
organisational purposes. So as of today it should be a team of 2-3.

However, it would be good to set up this structure as good as possible
so that we need as little or zero involvement in the day-2-day accounting.

Hopefully this can be covered more by our US operations. If not, we may
need to look into hiring a European staff member.

Best wishes, Tobias