[Owasp-board] Input Request - OWASP 2015 Strategic Goals

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Nov 19 22:36:55 UTC 2014

A Community Survey to determine the organizational Heath and areas of
improvement is needed classified by members (2k registered) and non-members
(40k we claim)

The anonymous metrics can then be illustrated broken down by user type:

- chapter leader perspective
- project leaders perspective
- member perspective
- community member perspective

Getting feedback before the annual report would be a step in the right
direction especially if we published it.

I started it here

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c7DvW9E05yTx8-Ljx4NKsggyvuzFXT9RohyGK33OU7M/viewform?edit_requested=true

Anyone want to help?

--