[Owasp-board] Additional Brand Abuse

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Nov 18 19:11:47 UTC 2014

Noreen,

Do our brand guidelines cover this at all. Do we have a gap in our policies
about this?

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Marketing/Resources#BRAND_GUIDELINES

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 18, 2014, at 10:58 AM, Noreen Whysel <nwhysel at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jim,

We have had a request from the NZ chapter regarding conference banner
logos. We may want to address this in the guidelines as well. None of the
current events appear to be using the banner on the BANNER page, but do
seem to have the OWASP name and some version of the wasp image.

I like allowing local chapters to customize logos to the venue and local
tastes but perhaps we should request at minimum to have "OWASP" and wasp
image in the banner, and then provide a series of template layered images
with a variety of color/transparency/shadow/etc.?

Noreen

--
Noreen Whysel
nwhysel at gmail.com