[Owasp-board] Additional Brand Abuse

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Nov 18 16:05:45 UTC 2014

Jim, Josh, all:

I tend to agree with the "Lets be vigilant & educate the community, rather
than 'police' the community" approach.

Noreen Whysel, our new Community Manager, has training, education &
Community outreach in her area of responsibility.  One training topic could
easily be "Cool OWASP Marketing tools, and How to Use the OWASP Brand/Logo".

Unless we see a truly blatant case of misuse, I'll be asking Noreen to go
down the education path first.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director