[Owasp-board] Access Granted.- Research Follow up

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Mon Nov 17 01:34:50 UTC 2014

Hi Tom....thanks for  your question & inquiry.

With this email, I'm asking Kate H. to research and summarize our current
status in the spirit of transparency and shared information.  Give us a day
or so to research the facts.

Could you also articulate your desired objective, and perhaps a common
policy that you would like the balance of the "board" list to agree upon,
so those of us on staff have an organizational policy to act on, rather
than an idea or question by an individual BoD member.

Thanks, Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org