[Owasp-board] OWASP Whistleblower Policy Updates

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Nov 15 21:18:30 UTC 2014

+1 Yes, I agree, and we should consider developing our appropriate
arbitration methodologies for resolving internal conflicts based on our
organization's culture, pragmatics, values, etc. Having a committee of
trained arbitrators would be a nice way to resolve many conflicts. I'll be
happy to help with this.

Bev