[Owasp-board] Required Board Reading

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 14 04:52:12 UTC 2014

Great resource, Noreen.

I am especially fond of the post regarding "who is the boss". This is
good for Paul and staff to read in case any of us act as individuals
trying to instruct staff what to do. Only the board as a voting body can
properly instruct our ED, we as individuals cannot.

http://www.blueavocado.org/content/whos-boss-board-or-executive

Recently, I needed to get a post on the blog for the mobile team, and I
approached Kate and asked her to post this since I knew she had access.
I acknowledge it was not her job and that she should and could push back
if she was overly busy. That to me was a request from just another
volunteer, something that would have been totally exceptionable for her
to politely say no to.

Anyhow, thanks for just diving right in, Noreen. The water is warm here,
keep diving! :)

Aloha,
Jim