[Owasp-board] Recording of Sept 16, 2014 Board Meeting

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 23:29:43 UTC 2014

Ah, you are correct. I tracked them down and just uploaded the recorded
files. Apologies for the delay on this. I was incorrect in thinking these
files are recorded server side.

Paul,
Can you and team perform the standard processing on these files to get them
posted. I'm not aware of the details of those steps.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxSfMVkfLvslSzBXYkNlMlUtMTA&usp=sharing

--
Michael Coates
Chairman, OWASP Board