[Owasp-board] September 16th Meeting Minutes

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 23:27:05 UTC 2014

Michael,

That's a fair balance, I like it. Thank you. Anything we can do to
demonstrate transparency, especially when it's difficult, is a good thing.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 14, 2014, at 7:24 AM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

"The purpose of the private session is to allow us to talk amongst
ourselves openly so that personal comments are not a part of the public
record.  Who attended those meetings and any decisions that were made are
absolutely a part of the public record."

Sure thing. This makes sense and I agree.

It sounds like what needs to be public then is the list of attendees, any
official votes, and the outcome. But making the meeting minutes public
would not achieve this goal though since the meeting minutes contain the
discussion and comments. So if our goal is to allow the open discussion
then we just need to pull out the items we do want public and make it so.

--
Michael Coates
Chairman, OWASP Board