[Owasp-board] Recording of Sept 16, 2014 Board Meeting

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 23:20:50 UTC 2014

Michael,

The image just shows that a call was scheduled, how long it lasted, and who
attended.  The recording should have gone to your local hard drive.  I
think there is an "archive on server" type of functionality that it will
ask if you want to do after you hit stop, but I'm not sure how to retrieve
it.  In any case, if you were the one to press "record", then the recording
should be on whatever computer you were using when you did that.

~josh