[Owasp-board] September 16th Meeting Minutes

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 22:51:53 UTC 2014

I disagree.  The purpose of the private session is to allow us to talk
amongst ourselves openly so that personal comments are not a part of the
public record.  Who attended those meetings and any decisions that were
made are absolutely a part of the public record.  Otherwise, an "executive
session", or whatever you want to call it, is just a means to make
important decisions outside of the public light.  I'm definitely NOT okay
with that.

~josh