[Owasp-board] The Wiki Headertabs

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 22:50:17 UTC 2014

Paul,

Folks very good at MediaWiki coding are a speciality. I have a lot of
coders in my network, but most are enterprise coders. We tried hiring
MediaWiki coders who were inexpensive and had little luck there.

I an hoping we can hire a •very• good MediaWiki coding expert for a short
gig to fix this specific problem.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 14, 2014, at 1:47 AM, Paul Ritchie <paul.ritchie at owasp.org> wrote:

Jim, all:
On the wiki tabs update issue, Yes, I agree it is the heart & archive in
many respects for the community.

As we saw from yesterday's financial report, there is adequate room to fund
a temporary resource.

If the majority of the those copied here agree with the need, I'm happy to
move forward.

I would like suggestions on an expert wiki resource.  I have to believe
some of you have names of someone who could come in and fix this quite
quickly, and professionally.

Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director