[Owasp-board] Election by laws update

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 16:20:33 UTC 2014

Andrew, all:

I want to participate in an active role, and I'll set aside the time to do
so.
I've created & updated over 15 sets of Bylaws including election
procedures, and I'd like to bring that experience to the table.    This is
a critical and valuable project for OWASP, so I'm in.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org