[Owasp-board] Election by laws update

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Nov 13 09:00:59 UTC 2014

Count me in, Andrew. I'm super happy you are so positively charged up to
support the foundation. I'd be glad to help review work from this effort.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Nov 13, 2014, at 3:55 PM, Andrew van der Stock <vanderaj at owasp.org>
wrote:

Excellent points, particularly in relation to bringing in Kelly, extending
the deadline to get it right - especially as I don't know Kelly's and
Paul's schedule over that month and a bit, and giving the Board time to
digest drafts and suggest improvements. I think we have at least until the
end of the first quarter of 2015 to get the by laws right, so there's
adequate time to bed down the changes in Q2 so the 2015 election goes off
without a hitch.

So if we aim to have the by laws tidied up, reviewed, and approved by March
30, 2015, I think we'll be in great shape. Let's get it right the first
time :)

Does anyone else want to assist in the re-drafting working group?

thanks,
Andrew