[Owasp-board] Dazed / Confused

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Nov 11 16:19:35 UTC 2014

Hi Tom, All:

I also noticed the discrepancy on the Wiki page and sent a email note to
the 7 Board members about best time, and agenda topics back on Nov. 4.

The one or two responses so far are all good with the NORMAL start time of
09:00 Pacific, 12:00 Eastern.  But one or two can only do the first hour.

Agenda Topics - I do not see any updates from Board members on desired
agenda topics.  Everyone, please add your agenda topics, with any
background or reading material.  My Executive Director report is there, but
we need to focus on more than operations issues.

Tobias also reminded me to include our new Board members in our next email
reminder, and I will do that shortly today.

If it is the ED task to maintain the Board schedule on the wiki, I'm happy
to take that on....just another of those minor maintenance issues that
didn't have a clear owner.
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director