[Owasp-board] OWASP Board Votes Not Up-to-date

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Thu Nov 6 22:03:14 UTC 2014

Hi Josh, all:
This is a pretty straight forward Fixit.  Looks like another one of those
manual update items that didn't get articulated during hand-off.
I see via the page history that Sarah did most of the updates, so this will
fall on the ED to maintain going forward.

So, following each Board meeting, some steps we've identified include:
1.  Posting of Minutes
2.  Posting of recording, if done
3.  Update Board montion & votes page, manually
4.  Update Board Attendance page, manually ( I noticed this also has not
been updated since July)

Thanks for the heads up
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie