[Owasp-board] Please help (was "Fwd: FW: Test Post")

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Tue May 20 20:28:47 UTC 2014

Okay; I'll forward them to you latter today (after my day job) & put him in
touch with you.

When he subscribes he is unable to post new messages (it tells him he must
be subscribed; maybe he is not confirming or those emails gobbled by his
company's spam filters???), but we should also test to see if he can
receive emails sent to the list when in that state.

-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.