[Owasp-board] Please help (was "Fwd: FW: Test Post")

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue May 20 18:53:47 UTC 2014

Please do forward his emails and ask him to work directly with me.

There's tons of things I can to to help track down the problem but I'll
need his assistance with things like letting me know when he sends an email
so I can track it, providing me email headers he gets, etc.

I heard nothing after the last email on the other thread and typically that
means problem solved.

Trust me, there's more then enough work to do in the 10 hours/week I am
contracted with OWASP that I don't need to look for problems.

That said, I'd sure like to make sure someone who wants to be involved can
be.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead