[Owasp-board] Project Sponsorship

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Mon May 19 18:29:55 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Eoin, I just responded to your original request. As I mentioned, I have
been away for 15 days so I was not able to respond to your request. I
apologize for the inconvenience, and I am sorry you did not receive my away
message.

The project sponsorship the Security Shepherd team is looking for, and what
it seems your company is willing to offer, requires that we involve Kelly
as your company will be sponsoring the project. Alternatively, you can
submit a donation to the project via our donation
portal<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate>,
and simply note that you wish your funds to go to Security Shepherd. This
way, we can allocate the funds to the project, and the team can use the
funds as they wish taking into consideration our project spending
guidelines.

Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Thank you, Eoin and All.

Samantha

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*