[Owasp-board] [Governance] Fwd: Please Remove Legal Disclaimer

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon May 19 17:45:12 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

I like your idea for a list for the complaints, that way they can be
public if the complaining party chooses so, yet do not have to overwhelm
the governance list with discussions.

However, I am not so sure about the "should only be accepted". In
general we want to be open and make it easy for people to raise
concerns, especially when it comes to unethical behaviour. If we make it
difficult by limiting the channels we accept complaints, I am not sure
that this will achieve the desired effect. However, I can see the appeal
of an improved workflow structure if it would be more defined how
complaints are being received.

Just my 2cents, Tobias