[Owasp-board] Bolivia Chapter follow up

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed May 14 17:07:33 UTC 2014

Thanks everyone for your comments - I have adjusted the letter, adding
details where suggested and will be putting it on OWASP letter head.  Laura
is also in the process of translating to spanish.

How would you like the letter signed?  Me and Board of Directors?

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation