[Owasp-board] Strategic Goals Planning

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue May 13 21:09:20 UTC 2014

Ok - so I have

Josh for the Chapter Growth Goal...
Tobias, Fabio, and Eoin for building a scalable training program...
Jim for a separate goal related to the wiki and website...

...and no one currently for volunteer engagement goal and mobilizing OWASP
volunteers to help address security issues in large software
systems/applications/frameworks.

I will make those notes and get on with my planning. Obviously any of you
can jump into the fold and planning calls for any of the goals as you have
time and interest, but i will make sure to loop in the board members
"sponsoring" that goal.

Sarah

--
Executive Director