[Owasp-board] PROPOSAL: Solicit Feedback on Roles in OWASP Foundation Decision Making Process

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri May 9 15:38:22 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,

I know the model and it can indeed help clear things up on who does what.
Unfortunately sometimes it's not always that clear. ;-)

But I agree, I would be a good exercise for one hour to go through some
of our activities with this process and sort out which part of RAPID
they should do.

However, IMHO, I would recommend to do this first in a small team and
when we have a proposal then ask the community for feedback on whether
people agree or see this differently. Otherwise there will be too many
unclear questions and parameters.
Maybe an exercise for an hour during our open board meeting in Cambridge
next month?

All the best, Tobias