[Owasp-board] Ning Renewal

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu May 8 21:19:25 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,

actually we can just pay it as an org now, but still continue with Tom's
idea of asking some chapters to spend a few of their bucks on it. As he
said is nice as an awareness tool to make chapters aware and use what we
have.
(and if we don't get any donations from the chapters, we have paid it
anyway for this year and can get feedback on whether chapters find it
useful for next year's renewal.)

Cheers, Tobias