[Owasp-board] Ning Renewal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu May 8 20:55:10 UTC 2014

Tom, I love the idea.  Unfortunately, they've already sent me a second
notice that they haven't been able to charge my card and are threatening to
turn it off.  I'd like to push forward with the renewal so as not to drop
the community and hopefully by the time this rolls around again we will
have a formal strategy on our social media presence.

~josh