[Owasp-board] Ning Renewal

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu May 8 20:26:19 UTC 2014

It actually very much is an organization-wide platform, or at least was
designed to be when we moved from the free account that OWASP Austin was
using to the paid account that the OWASP Foundation is using.  Out of the
300+ people signed up to use it, I'd guess that somewhere around 10% of
that is from OWASP Austin.

~josh