[Owasp-board] Ning Renewal

Tom Brennan - proactiveRISK tomb at proactiverisk.com
Thu May 8 20:20:20 UTC 2014

A call to chapters to pay for it is appropriate especially those using it IMHO.

$600 is petty cash so I'm good with either frankly

As example the chapters using meet-up pay for it themselves from chapter bucket and there are 4400 people using that platform http://owasp.meetup.com

---
Tom Brennan | 973-298-1160 x799 | tomb at proactiverisk.com

--
WARNING: E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,