[Owasp-board] Fwd: Please help (was "Fwd: FW: Test Post")

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu May 8 14:51:06 UTC 2014

I'm slammed the next few days - can someone champion this for the
ESAPI-Java lead, Mr. Wall, please?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Kevin W. Wall" <kevin.w.wall at gmail.com>
*Date:* May 8, 2014 at 9:15:39 AM CDT
*To:* Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org>, mathew.seil at nelnet.net
*Subject:* *Please help (was "Fwd: FW: Test Post")*

Jim,

Do you know anyone (like an SA) who can help Matt get on the ESAPI-DEV &
ESAPI-USER mailing lists? I've had him contact Chris (list owner), Samantha
Groves, & Kate Hartmann and AFAIK, no one has responded to him.

Matt wants to help out on ESAPI but we are making it very hard for him as
this has been getting ignored for almost a month.

Thanks,
-kevin
Sent from my Droid; please excuse typos.
esapi-dev-owner at lists.owasp.org
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 7:09 AM
To: Seil, Matt
Subject: Test Post

I'm sorry, this list requires you to be subscribed. If you feel you should
be on this list, try subscribing first.

Thanks

--OWASP

The information contained in this message is confidential proprietary
property of Nelnet, Inc. and its affiliated companies (Nelnet) and is
intended for the recipient only. Any reproduction, forwarding, or copying
without the express permission of Nelnet is strictly prohibited. If you
replying to this e-mail.
From: unknown sender
Date: no date
Size: 4613