[Owasp-board] Fwd: NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference (NYMJCSC)

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Thu May 8 02:32:03 UTC 2014

We need to drive that across the united states all chapters win as
well as inline with the mission of raising visibility -- so that is
what i would like to see community manager and staff do is help do
same as a chapter effort.

--
Tom Brennan
973-202-0122

Need to sync the old fashion way in person or on the telephone?  Check
my availability and send me a calendar invite:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=tomb%40proactiverisk.com&ctz=America/New_York

---
Tom Brennan |  973 298 1160 x799 | tomb at proactiverisk.com